Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spring Break

So I was asked today if I had anything fun planned for Spring break of if it was too far off. Little did he know what he was getting himself into. I said that I was going to Michigan with my husband to see my brother-in-law for the break which is true. I didn't mention that we were going to be looking for a house while we were there. Then I got more then I asked for. The man is a librarian who is from Mount Pleasant. He told me all about lake effect and how rural the northern part of the state is, how cold it gets, how many times he has been to Big Rapids and being a librarian he even printed me off directions to a ski resort that we could spend some time at. Needless to say it made me even more excited to go. It will be nice to know that we actually get to do something for our spring break this year instead of work and sit in our trailer.

1 comment:

valerie said...

nice!!! i got that all the time about dc! i am excited to see what you find!