Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Rest of our lives

I call this one the walrus house because of the 2 pillars on the front. The house is in Michigan but is a little farther from the school. It is also a very tube shaped house because the owners kept building onto the back.
This is the smurf house. Jason loves this house. Online it has finished wood floors and is in the best shape of all of the other houses.


Here is another one, if you can see it behind the cars.


This one has a garage. That is a bonus. Especially in the winter.


I think I like this house because of the windows and aparently it sits on a little more land then the rest? It would need some work though.




As many of you know Jason has applied to Optometry school and been accepted to Michigan (Ferris State) and Tennessee (Southern College of Optometry) we are still waiting on what Ohio has decided. But because of this we have some big life decisions. Where do we want to spend the next 4 years of our life? How are we going to pay for it? Where are we going to live? Where will I get a job? Etc. So while Jason went and did his interviews he did some detective work and searched out some house and some libraries that I could maybe work at if I wanted to. Above are some pictures of houses in Michigan and Apartments in Tennessee. We are keeping our options open and will let you all know our final decision soon.

3 comments:

The Candlands said...

They all look adorable!

growing5kids said...

I am glad I am not the only one looking at houses. Everytime we apply for a job then I start searching houses in the area on the internet. Hopefully we get a job then we will be able to do more than look. I am glad you get to go there for Spring Break. Good luck!!

McKay & Dani said...

Miriam! I just found your blog and I am so happy for you guys! This is great news! I am so happy for you guys! I am so going to miss seeing you more often though. I am so excited to see more of what you guys are doing with your lives! Anyways GOOD LUCK with making the best choice! Tell Jason hi!!