Thursday, July 2, 2009

Freshman in the fall

For all of my cousins that are starting school in the fall and are worried about not knowing what or how to cook I have one kitchen item that will save your life. Crockpot. Ask your parents for one and if your parents are the ones reading this buy your kids one. I know that Joe has the upper hand because he has been away from home, but with a hecktic school schedule and homework you won't have time to cook or let alone eat. (That is why you need to hit up aunt Lori's house for dinner every once in a while besides I'm sure Lindsay will be lonely) So I will try to find recipies that you will like and use that are easy. Also a nice kitchen item is a small grill. Like the hamilton ones that you can grill chicken and they will save you time as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a genius! thanks for the advice and I will see what I can do, those are really wonderful ideas!

Anonymous said...

P.S. this is Celena haha