Thursday, July 2, 2009

A big surprise for Jason

During the Month of May Jason left me to go help his brother roof his home in Michigan. Well as you can imagine while Jason was gone and after the fun Memorial Day weekend I was all by myself and bored. So what do most wives do when their husbands leave? They go and buy something so they don’t feel so lonely and to surprise their husbands when they get home. Usually this item is a dress or maybe a good book well my purchase was a mobile home. Yep that’s right I got a house. Except I didn’t buy it, it was free. Think of how surprised Jason was when he got home ;) a couple that had lived in our ward moved out and didn’t want the hassle with selling their mobile home that is located in the USU trailer court. So they handed over the title for free. It is almost 300sq ft bigger than our current apartment and it is half the price of what we are currently paying. It has 2 rooms and washer and dryer hookups. We also have a storage shed and a small lawn with flower beds. Although it sounds better there are some down sides. The school is tearing the trailer court down in 2 years so we will have to find someway to get rid of out new home. And there was a reason that it was free. Let’s just say it wasn’t the cleanest trailer. These photos are the ones that I took with jason's little digital camera that was dying so I didn't use a flash and it was dark But I will post better ones in a bit.

No comments: